Looking back | Illustration

janeiro 07, 2016



My first illustration of 2016!

This year I want to focus on creating more illustrations.
Two years ago I tried to draw every day, last year I wanted to create a pattern for each week of the year. I failed both times. Probably because after a certain time I didn't make more time to commit to these challenges. It reached a point that I was so behind that I couldn't be bothered to continue.
So this year I want to make it different. I want to draw something new every weeks of 2016. It can be a scribble, a drawing or a finished illustration. It doesn't matter if it's work or a personal illustration. I just want to draw.



Materials used in "Looking back" Illustration
Copic Ciao E35, E53, E11, E00, B18, R17 and W-1
Kuretake (or ZIG) brush writer in light grey
Kuretake Fine black marker
0.1 Fine liner (black marker)
White gel pen

You Might Also Like

0 comentários