Daily Drawing Challenge - 31 Things to draw | 1-10

janeiro 11, 2016

During the month of January I'm doing a Daily Drawing Challenge - 31 Things to draw with themes by the artist Lisa Congdon. I may not be doing them daily, but they are great drawing exercises. They make you draw things that you otherwise wouldn't draw. I choose a Kuretake fine black marker to use during this challenge. In the beginning of the challenge I only use marker, but in the last days that I'm showing today, I started to use some pencil before using the marker. It's the way I feel more comfortable to draw.

1. Tree


2. Teacup

3. Chair

4. Leaf

5. Rose

6. Sneaker

7. Pitcher

8. Cat
I didn't like the simple cats that were suggested to draw. From this sheet this was the only one that I liked.

9. Bird

10. Mushroom

You Might Also Like

0 comentários