Cats and Ladybugs - Small Illustrations

novembro 13, 2015


Used kuretake bimoji extra fine tip, copics ciao (they were purple but look like grey in the background) black fine liner in 0.01 and white gel pen ( uni-ball signo)

 
A few drawings on card size and toned paper. A while back I've purchased some cards in kraft type paper to make drawings. But I've always struggled with what to draw in such small size.
In the last few days, whenever I need a break from work I simple doodle something in these cards and voilá these are a few of the drawings that were born.

 I used kuretake bimoji extra fine, copic ciao R27 - Cadmium red and uni-ball signo in white


Used pentel brush pen, kuretake bimoji extra fine, copic ciao markers and uni ball signo white gel pen


You Might Also Like

0 comentários