046 | 047 | 048 | 049 of 365

fevereiro 26, 2014

046/365

BIG

Big versus small.
I've been feeling drawn into thread since I was little. I miss play with it. Maybe next month I will be able to do it. Either with embroidery or even sewing things.

047/365

RING

thoughts about rings. some like bling, I just like it simple and plain (in black or wood).

048/365

IN MY BAG
Believe it or not, this is pretty much what I carry around most of the times, and that's why my bags have to be huge.

049/365

BED
It's the bed where I sleep every day. It's the bed I have in my granny's house. And love all about it! The metal, the history, the fact it reminds me big summer holidays when I use to stay there for days and days. How couldn't I love it? The blanket it's actually in my bed and it reminds me my granny everyday!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários