031/365 | Sketchbook'14

janeiro 31, 2014


Something a bit different for today's daily sketch. After all it's the end of January (already jeez!!) and time to look back and see all the drawings I've made this month. I'm happy that I'm sticking with this - one drawing a day.

When I was a child I would like to have a blue room, with dark blue walls. Instead I had pink blankets and after I had a yellow period with yellow curtains and matching blankets and pillows over the bed. I can't complain, I love it. But the blue walls was really what I wanted. Now a days I'm happy with my white walls filled with postcards and other memorabilia. My room lingers between wood, neutrals tones a lot of blue hues! I even convinced my grandma doing me some granny squares blanket with three blue colours! I love it, it's one of my precious possessions!

Lately I've been trying to be minimal in colour in my work. Sometimes works, others don't. I'm not 100% happy with this drawing but I had fun doing it and that's enough for today.

You Might Also Like

0 comentários